Refreshingly different web services
We offer reliable, high-performance web hosting with our fully-featured, generously packaged deals. Your website will be hosted on uncrowded, shared servers or dedicated servers, as you choose, with sensible, no-nonsense hosting packages with no hidden fees or restrictive, fiddly service limits.
Our hosting accounts come with:
- Personal, accessible support at a level to suit you – we specialise in serving clients with no previous web experience.
- Unlimited mailboxes as standard, with secure mail and AntiSpam available
- Choose from a wealth of built-in services to build and enhance your website, including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, OpenCart, Zen Cart, MyBB, Moodle and more, or use our in-house design services.
- Intuitive control panel and ftp access as standard.
- For special hosting requirements such as PCI compliance and SSL – just ask.
- Domain parking, forwarding and domain aliases available.
Can you answer these questions about your website?
- Who owns my domain name? Will it be renewed for me on time?
- Is my data safe?
- My website files?
- My customer database?
- My order history?
- My product catalogue?
- Is my website regularly backed up?
- If I need something sorting in relation to my site or hosting can I speak to someone on the telephone?
We take our responsibility to you and your data very seriously, giving you peace of mind on all this and more.
Open and direct
If you contact us we will respond quickly by email or phone – NO SUPPORT TICKETS!
Our charges are clear and practical; if our invoice is for £10 we say so, never £9.99. We promise no hidden extras or further charges for things which should be included anyway.
If you have special requirements, we can offer a custom package just for you – just ask for a quotation.
Our servers are located in a fully managed data centre with emergency backup, so your online presence is assured 24/7 with stable, fast performance.
Our servers are kept up to date with the latest security patches and versions of the software you need to run your website, making you less vulnerable to cyber-attacks.